ESSAY ON MOVIES

Photo by Tima Miroshnichenko from Pexels
Photo by Tima Miroshnichenko from Pexels



I have always been fascinated by movies. Ever since I was a little kid, I would go to the cinema to watch any movie I could get my hands on. I would buy their VHS's, watch them over and over again, and learn the lines by heart. Now, I've become a movie critic for a small local newspaper.
behaviorsIt is a common misconception that a person who watches a movie is only a passive observer. On the contrary, it is a fact that a movie is a medium for the creation of social behaviours. The viewer's behavior becomes the product of the movie that he/she watches. In this essay, I will try to show how movies can be used as a medium for the creation of social behaviors.
I was lucky enough to get a ticket for the new movie "The Revenant" and was able to go with my cousin. I thought it was a very good movie, but I can't say it was my favorite. I thought it was very realistic, and the way it portrayed the harsh life in the wilds of the 1800s was very moving and thought-provoking. I especially liked the scene at the end when Hugh Glass (Leonardo DiCaprio) and his son were hunting and were able to bring down a big deer.
I have seen a lot of movies. I have seen the best of the best. I have seen the worst of the worst. But I have not seen a bad movie.
I have heard people say that movies are bad for society. Most often they make people's lives worse and make them go crazy. They also make people do things they would not do and people do things they'd never think of doing. For example, an average person would never try to run over a bus full of kids if it was in a movie.
A movie is a story told through images, sounds, and words. It is the same type of story that we tell ourselves in our minds. This type of story is a social construction of values, beliefs, emotions, and behaviors of its intended audience. It is created by the writer and the directors of the movie.
CONCLUSION
I think that movies are good for society. They are a great way to share stories. They are a fun way to get people excited about different kinds of things. They are a good way to get people involved in something they would not otherwise think about.