MEANING OF CELEBRATING LIFE

Meaning of Celebrating Life …

After many days, I came to this- to honor, acknowledge, and admire myself and my accomplishments. It doesn’t need any special day to celebrate; I can celebrate myself whenever I want to. The main thing is to celebrate me as the spiritual being that I am. Actually, I have been doing it for quite some time now. For many months, I have been keeping a record of my spiritual growth. As I become

more myself as a spirit, and gain more spiritual abilities (such as the opening to more love, lending a helping hand), I write about them in my personal diary. Soon months after months, it soon turned into a scrapbook with words and pictures drawn with color pencils or sketch pens. The more I celebrate myself as a spirit, the more creative my celebration becomes! There’s more to it. We have many different identities, existences. We are individuals, students, citizens, humans; we have so much to celebrate.

Subinoy Karmakar, XE

we have to admit that we need to consider what we mean by celebrating life. Do we celebrate our life? If yes, how do we do it? Party with friends? I have the feeling that there is more to it

My mind has several definitions for the word ‘celebrate The one that seems to be the best is to observe a notable occasion or some other deviation from our daily routine. It is also to honor something which is important in our lives and to sustain it with acknowledgment and admiration.

in earlier times, celebrations meant connecting with the rest of your world and making new friends. In societies in ancient India, people acknowledged the five tattvas on which we depended for our existence. Seasonal festivals like Makar Sankranti marked blessings brought by the tattvas and anticipated its returns. All these celebrations were accompanied by feasting, dancing, and singing

During last year’s Durga Puja, I realized that in today’s times most celebrations are more about feasting, dancing, and singing than they are about the meaning of the occasion and I vowed to restore meaning to my own celebrations. I’ve done that for this year’s pujas but not to celebrate my own life. In fact, I was puzzled about the very idea of celebrating life. How may I celebrate it?

Well on my next birthday I will acknowledge, admire and honor my life as it is right now. In addition to feasting, dancing and singing, I will be able to truly celebrate my existence here on earth!

MEANING OF CELEBRATING LIFE

follow him- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8p7XVNDeZQJZx5jCEg17hg

READ MORE SUCH THINGS- http://dnam.unaux.com/blog/

MEANING OF CELEBRATING LIFE